Basement Waterproofing in South Jersey
A wet or leaky basement can lead to a whole host of problems, including worsening structural problems and mold growth—potentially leading to health problems. Prolonged surface water in the basement can loosen the soil, reducing the bearing capability of it—potentially giving rise to foundation wall cracking, and movement.
Our Waterproofing Solutions
There are a number of specialized and award winning solutions offered by EnviroPRO Basement Solutions for waterproofing basements in the southern New Jersey area, each of these offer a tailored solution to the problems associated with a wet basement, employing qualified and experienced waterproofing technicians whose knowledge and experience are highly acclaimed and rated. Read what our customers say about our work.
The patented drainage channel designed to keep your basement dry!
EnviroPro uses a variety of exceptional quality and award winning products for their installations. For interior drainage, WaterGuard® is the award winning drainage system installed in more than 400,000 homes across the U.K. and North America. Designed to be strong and durable and remain clog free, the WaterGuard® costs considerably less than outside perimeter drainage systems—providing a hardly visible, but effective solution for internal drainage.
- Designed to capture water seepage through walls and leaks along the wall/floor junction.
- Nearly invisible when installed.
- Faster, easier and less expensive to install than exterior drainage systems.
- Rugged plastic construction will never corrode or decay.
The SuperSump® is an entire Sump pump system, including a collection of components installed together to keep your basement dry, and provide an effective and affordable long term pump solution for your basement. The SuperSump® is designed to improve on common drawbacks of other Sump pumps, like overheating or clogging. Features such as the floor drainage system act to clear out any unforeseen water on the basement floor, and the CleanPump® pump stand raises the pump to prevent clogging.
- Top-rated 1/3HP Zoeller pump is designed for reliability & high-volume pumping.
- Strong, airtight lid keeps out pests & debris and creates a child-safe installation.
- Upgrade to UltraSump® performance by adding a second pump & battery backup.
- Clean & attractive appearance.
Battery Backup Sump Pump
For additional peace of mind, the UltraSump® with Battery Backup offers customers an additional battery-powered pump, in addition to the main sump pump – so for any reason the primary pump fails, be it a power outage or circuit problem, the battery powered pump will ensure the basement continues to be drained in the event of a flood.
- Heavy-duty Zoeller pump is designed for reliability & high-volume pumping.
- Automatic switch turns on battery-powered pump if primary pump fails.
- Battery-backup pump removes over 11,000 gallons on a fully-charged battery.
- Smart charging system automatically maintains battery power.
Get In Contact With The Local Basement Waterproofing Experts In South Jersey
We are a family owned and operated company serving Southern New Jersey including cites like Atlantic City, Bridgeton, Millville, and Vineland. View our service area map to see our full area coverage. We are dedicated to maintaining our 100% customer satisfaction. Our company is a deluxe Basement Systems Dealer, and we maintain the highest standards of integrity and responsibility when it comes to the work performed in your home. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate for repair.